Sunday, April 11, 2010

Coroner From The Wizard of Oz, Dead at 94

well, i've been away from blogland for a bit, but as you all know i do work for ft, and i do get sucked up in my day to day. but i did feel compelled to blog being that this is the laziest sunday i've had in a long time

but what?

dead @ 94...wao!
my favorite movie of all time!
i received the news this morning that the wicked witch from the wizard of oz died. Yup! that's the news i received. that's how rumors get started.
boy 'o' boy, I was really hurt.
then i went online to confirm the news, i confirmed my initial suspicion...i really do know my wizard trivia. the wicked ol' witch was dead in 1985. awwww! we miss elphaba.
but today, all i can hear is:
"As coroner, I must aver, I thoroughly examined her, and she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead." ~ meinhardt raabe

No comments: