Saturday, August 28, 2010

since u've been gone!



I have been virtually & physically so inundated with moving, working, kids, practice, etc. etc.
I have to first start by apologizing for not keeping u all posted on what life's gifts has offered me! so, with that said, know that I am trying to get all my ducks in a row, so that I can bring u all the updates on what has been transpiring since my last post.
thank god, first and foremost that no deaths need to be reported, family is healthy, & spirits are finally gettn' higher with smiles to follow.
For a minute there, I didn't think that with all of our lives changing & altering happenings or shall I say altering moments... I couldn't help anyone see the silver lining. But, check back here in a few days, or subscribe to this blog feed, and soon I will be able to chronicle our transition from the wine business we once had, to losing all our life dreams, aspirations & still coming out on top, family & spiritual possessions in tact.
chapter by chapter, of my willingness & determination to persevere over all the obstacles we've had to endure as a family, & not allowing any worldly "wants" look like "needs".
See u soon, I promise!

No comments: