Tuesday, September 08, 2009

31 days until....

{mmmwwwhhaaahhhhhaahahaha!} can you imagine glittered halloween gifts! what? it is going to be so awesome!

{picture was uploaded from http://dollybellespeepshow.typepad.com/}

october 10, 2009
$7
10am-3pm
elk's lodge
212 S Elk Ln
Santa Ana, CA 92701
this is going to be such a fun event.

i can't wait to see what's in store! yay me.
one of my teachers christine rose elle, of dollybellespeepshow, & kim caldwell, will be there as vendors. i can't wait to see the treats they're going to be providing!

2 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Buongiorno Priscilla,
the soldering class will be in my workshop in Rainbow. I will add the address today on the blog and the phone #. Please send a check to that address and I hope to see you this weekend at the Barn Sale. RIta

olga's midlife madness said...

Daughter, You do such a FAB FAB job on your blog - Just kept it up - You'll need to update mine. Ha Ha Ha. Love Always your mom